Monday 22 February 2016

Welcome to my Blog | 1st Post

Hey there, I'm Alice, I am a very passionate ethical vegan and in need of somewhere to spread my vegan positivity and excitement without annoying my Facebook friends too much! I have no set agenda for this blog however I am currently trying to reduce my waste so expect veganism/ zero waste posts. 


A little bit about me; I grew up on a beef cattle farm and have been vegetarian since 12/2007 and vegan since 01/2014. I adore animals and believe going vegan was one of my absolute best moves. Other than that I currently study BSc Geography at university, partly where my zero waste aspirations stem from, and aspire to be a geography teacher. I'm sure I will create an "about me" page in the future. 

I hope this blog will prove useful to anyone wanting to transition into veganism or just find out a little bit more about it.

I'm excited to see where this blog goes and I hope you stick around! 

Much vegan love, 

Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment